What Classes are offered at Everyone’s CPR Training?
We are a proud American Red Cross Provider. We offer the Red Cross First Aid and CPR classes and certifications. We advertise thru their website (www.redcross.org) and our own website at (www.everyone-cpr.com).
How Do I Register and Pay for a Course?
We offer registration and payment thru our website as a two step process. Once payment is made, we send out a “confirmation email” within 24 hours, securing your place in class. The email will also have classroom information, participant manual link, and Covid 19 protocols. You may also register by phone and walk-ins are always welcome, but a place cannot be guaranteed if class is full.
What is the Cancellation/Refund Policy?
- “No Shows” receive 50% refund by check sent in the mail.
- Cancellations prior to 48 hrs before class start time, will receive “Full Refund”.
- Cancellations less than 48 hrs before class start time will receive 75% refund by check.
- Check refunds will be mailed within 3 days after classroom date or mailing address is obtained.
- A “No Show” is when someone does not cancel and does not show up for class.
What Covid-19 Protocols are being Implemented?
These protocols are established by the American Red Cross and the local chapter where most of the classes are held.
Do you have symptoms of COVID-19/acute illness (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea)?
Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or been presumed to have COVID-19 and are any of the following present:
It has been less than 10 days since your COVID test if having no symptoms); or
- You have had a fever in the last 24 hours; and/or
- You continue to experience symptoms of COVID (not including loss of taste or smell)?
Are you currently under quarantine for any reason?
Participants who answer “Yes” to any of the above questions, should not attend class.